Annie Duke – Thinking in Bets – Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts
Poker champion turned business consultant Annie Duke teaches you how to get comfortable with uncertainty and make better decisions as a result.
In Super Bowl XLIX, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll made one of the most controversial calls in football history: With 26 seconds remaining, and trailing by four at the Patriots’ one-yard line, he called for a pass instead of a handing off to his star running back. The pass was intercepted, and the Seahawks lost. Critics called it the dumbest play in history. But was the call really that bad? Or did Carroll actually make a great move that was ruined by bad luck?
Even the best decision doesn’t yield the best outcome every time. There’s always an element of luck that you can’t control, and there is always information that is hidden from view. So the key to long-term success (and avoiding worrying yourself to death) is to think in bets: How sure am I? What are the possible ways things could turn out? What decision has the highest odds of success? Did I land in the unlucky 10% on the strategy that works 90% of the time? Or is my success attributable to dumb luck rather than great decision making?
When you pay successfully, we will check the payment status within a few business hours and add training program to the Curriculum tab of: Annie Duke – Thinking in Bets – Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts
Annie Duke, a former World Series of Poker champion turned business consultant, draws on examples from business, sports, politics, and (of course) poker to share tools anyone can use to embrace uncertainty and make better decisions. For most people, it’s difficult to say “I’m not sure” in a world that values, and even rewards, the appearance of certainty. But professional poker players are comfortable with the fact that great decisions don’t always lead to great outcomes and bad decisions don’t always lead to bad outcomes.
By shifting your thinking from a need for certainty to a goal of accurately assessing what you know and what you don’t, you’ll be less vulnerable to reactive emotions, knee-jerk biases, and destructive habits in your decision making. You’ll become more confident, calm, compassionate, and successful in the long run.
Includes a bonus PDF of charts and graphs.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
Read more: http://archive.is/zlEsD
How can we deliver you the course?
After you pay for “Annie Duke – Thinking in Bets – Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts” on our site, please follow curriculum tab in product page. In some case, the link is broken for any reason or posting our supporter will renew the download links and notify to your email within a few hours. Please don’t worries.
– Follow your account and email and enjoy “Annie Duke – Thinking in Bets – Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts” in a few hours
– Ensure that all of your computer programs required are up-to-date.
– Be sure to click “Save” not “Open” as that will ensure that the file is actually being saved on your computer and not simply streaming online. The links you get will never expire
– Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
– Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. You may wish to try your downloads during that window, if you are experiencing any issues.
– Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets. If you do not have a computer, you should reconsider the streaming format (mp4) instead of downloads. .TS .AVI .FLV videos format are not streaming, so we will replace with another cloud for you. Please don’t worry.
If there is any problems about “Annie Duke – Thinking in Bets – Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts“, please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected], and we’ll be happy to help!
Your patience is appreciated. Thanks
Check out “Annie Duke – Thinking in Bets – Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts” to download all resources, files inside with one click to save or streaming Right now!